Posts tagged release
- Supports symlinking a directory to a configuration
- Relative file-paths work
- New icons for all themes based on Connor Carney’s new design
- Program adding is implemented
- Lot’s of fixes for program editing
- All programs that can be More >
There have been a few requests for a testing PPA, so that has now been created.
You can find it here or add it to your sources by running the following commands in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cybolic/vineyard-testing
sudo apt-get update
and then install Vineyard by running the following command:
sudo apt-get install More >
After months of hard work I finally feel that Vineyard and python-wine are ready for a beta release.
Program adding is not enabled yet, but here are lots of other goodies: indicator support, winetricks integration, pre-installation of support packages when double-clicking an exe, new configuration options, direct ISO/BIN/NRG/IMG/MDF support for drives, More >